Zimperium Webinar Series: Seven Deadly (Mobile Security) Sins… According to CISOs
Zimperium is hosting a series of webinars focusing on seven of the problem areas, or deadly sins, chief information security officers (CISOs) must address.
WHO: Zimperium, a global leader in enterprise mobile threat defense (MTD) and a leading provider of real-time, on-device protection against known and unknown mobile threats. JT Keating, Vice President of Product Strategy, will lead the sessions and answer questions.
WHAT: Most organizations now realize that mobile devices are an unprotected endpoint with access to, or containing all of the information of a traditional endpoint. And while there are some overlaps in what you protect, the way you solve the traditional endpoint security problem is completely different than how you solve the mobile security problem.
- Not Securing Corporate Email – March 20, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. CT
- Not Protecting Corporate Apps – March 27, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. CT
- Letting Hackers Turn on Microphones and/or Cameras – April 3, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. CT
- Exposing Passwords and/or Login Info – April 10, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. CT
- Allowing Mobile to Deliver Ransomware – April 17, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. CT
- Sharing Executives’ Locations, Calendar, and/or Contacts – April 24, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. CT
- Opening an Entry Point to the Corporate Network – May 1, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. CT
Each webinar will focus on:
- Real-world scenarios on how hackers attempted to infiltrate a company;
- How hacks differ on desktop vs mobile; and
- What can be done to prevent hackers from gaining access to corporate information via mobile devices
WHY: The CISO, who is responsible for an organization’s information and data security, has the unenviable challenge of maintaining control in a BYOD culture.