Zimperium’s Compliance Webinar Series: Think You Have Compliance Covered? Think Again. Mobile Devices Are The Forgotten Endpoints.
Zimperium is hosting a series of webinars focusing on how to immediately meet the mobile mandates of The European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Payment Card Industry Security Standards Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Australia’s Notifiable Data Breach (NDB), North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) and more with the Zimperium Platform.
WHO: Zimperium, a global leader in enterprise mobile threat defense (MTD) and a leading provider of real-time, on-device protection against known and unknown mobile threats. JT Keating, Vice President of Product Strategy, will lead the sessions and answer questions.
WHAT: A surprising number of organizations overlook this basic requirement of GDPR, PCI DSS, HIPAA, NDB, NERC and many other regulations: they all apply to mobile devices. And mobile devices are now 60 percent of all devices in the typical enterprise.
The number of reported cyberattacks targeting mobile devices has more than doubled every 6 months for the last three years. Mobile devices are now the standard all-in-one computing devices for enterprise work and personal use, making them an irresistible target for cybercriminals and hackers. To make matters worse, mobile devices have numerous attack surfaces, being vulnerable to network, device, application and phishing attacks.
- PCI Compliance for Mobile Device – May 8, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. CT
- HIPAA Compliance for Mobile Devices – May 15, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. CT
- GDPR Compliance for Mobile Devices – May 22, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. CT
- NDB Compliance for Mobile Devices – May 29, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. CT
- NERC Compliance for Mobile Devices– June 5, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. CT
Each webinar will provide actionable insights into the specific mobile compliance requirements and information on how and why:
- Mobile devices are endpoints under compliance requirements;
- You must protect the 60 percent of your organization’s endpoints (mobile devices) as well as the already protected 40 percent (personal computers and servers);
- You need on-device, rather than cloud-based, protection to protect mobile devices;
- Only machine learning-based technology can keep up with evolving threats; and
- You must protect mobile devices against Device, Network, Application and Phishing attacks.
WHY: For companies in highly-regulated industries, protecting mobile devices isn’t only a good business practice, it’s legally required. But just checking the compliance box isn’t enough. Attacks are evolving so fast that compliance laws can’t keep up. Organizations need mobile security that can protect non-public information today and in the future.